Where to Spend It: On Bridal Jewellery
New diamond-studded jewellery collections from the world's top jewellers are finally out. SO whether you're shopping for a trousseau or a wedding function, there are quite a few jewellery options for brides-to-be. Here are five jewels we love, and think you will too:
- From Chopard, This 'love jewel', a platinum cuff, is made with 151 fancy cut diamonds.
- Royal jewellers Garrard's (who made Kate Middleton's engagement ring) have unveiled platinum rings with fancy yellow central diamond and white and fancy yellow pavé diamonds.
- Mikimoto's platinum earrings with white pearl and pave diamonds are perfect for a lunch, and a great trousseau addition.
- Chaumet's 'Joséphine' platinum diadem with diamonds and pavé diamonds might be an interesting alternative to a mang tika, no? Vanisha Mittal wore something similar when she got married in 2004.
- From De Beer's new bridal collection are these platinum earrings with diamonds and pave diamonds.